Advertisement

Need help teaching an essential oils class?

Need help teaching an essential oils class? Are you a Young Living member that doesn't have local upline support? Or do you not feel confident enough to teach a class on your own?

Here you go! Invite your friends over, play this, pause it to pass around oils and share your own stories and we will teach a class together! All you need is this video on your tv or laptop and your Premium Starter Kit!

Forward the video to the spot where I start teaching, press play and then press pause whenever you want to add your own stories!

You can purchase the Lookbook, the brochure and the Simple Swaps form at www.hello-shoppery.com but they're not required as you can see from this video ;)

πŸ‘‰πŸΌIf you have somehow found this video without a Young Living connection and want more info, feel free to reach out to me directly and I'll help you right away! Send me a DM via Instagram or through my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/carolyehgarnerawelllivedlife

Be sure to follow me on Facebook since my friend limit is maxed out!!!


And on Instagram!

Carol Yeh-Garner
Royal Crown Diamond Independent Distributor #1533467
www.carolyehgarner.com

class?

Post a Comment

0 Comments