Advertisement

Revamp Old Wig. Old to New.

Revamp Old Wig. Old to New. Hey Ladies! Want to revamp an old wig. Heck No!! where not wasting money 2020. We are revamping and Reusing! From Old to New. Watch how I slay this old wig and make it look brand new again.
Protective Styles for wig beginner
4x4 Closure
12in bob
Made by @bundlesbyegypt
Adjustable Elastic band
She is bomb collection hir wax stick 2.7oz
Lottabody foaming mousse
Remington Pink Flatiron

Face:

Sephora collection 10hr Wear Perfection Foundation
MicroSmooth Baked Foundation Face Powder


Take a Look at my website To purchase your bundles, wigs and lashes. Thanks

WHO ME!!!
I’m located in Brooklyn NY . I film with my iPhone in 4K HD and edit with iMovie app . Yes I do sell my own hair and accessories on You can book an appointment with me on


Don’t forget to like, share , comment , subscribe, and turn on your notification bell . New videos every week ‼️

Instagram: @Bundlesbyegypt
Twitter: @Bundlesbyegypt
Facebook : Bundlesbyegypt
Email me Bundlesbyegypt@gmail.com ( serious only )

Bundle Hair,Burgendy Hair,Red Head,Remington Flatiron,Hot tool Wand,Virigin Hair,Bundles By Egypt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments