Advertisement

SKYRIM IRON DAGGER FAIL - NEVER FORGE CAST IRON!

SKYRIM IRON DAGGER FAIL - NEVER FORGE CAST IRON! FORGING FAIL / WORKING WITH IRON / HOW *NOT* TO

Hello Friends and welcome back to another forging video, or perhaps should I say *attempted* forging video... Today I set out to tackle the Skyrim iron dagger but, boy oh boy this one tackled me instead! On this day I learned that cast iron is not made to be forged and I think I learned the hardest way you can - through numerous failures!

So here it is! The complete guide on how NOT to work with cast iron. I cannot stress this enough - do NOT follow in these particular footsteps... I've made these mistakes so that you don't have to!

Be good, take care and I'll see you all in the next one and until then, enjoy!

disaster,epic fail,Skyrim,Skyrim weapons,DIY blacksmithing,blacksmithing,funny,man at arms,alec steele,challenge,today i learned,make it real,massive fail,fudgemuppet,can you beat skyrim,epicnate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments