Advertisement

Someone in the vlog squad hates me

Someone in the vlog squad hates me I met David Dobrik and Jason Nash and Jeff and etc. when I went to Los Angeles- this is my story. I had, let’s say, an encounter with one of the people in the vlog squad and I have been afraid to talk about it openly because I don’t want to be stupid- or do I? Perhaps needless gossip is what invigorates me, perhaps I’m delighted to have this story to tell, perhaps I’m the worst. Not totally sure why, but I’m ready to talk about what really happened when I met the vlog squad. This is my truth.

I have produced the most iconic merchandise in the history of mankind, if you buy some the next time I see you I will give you candy-


Book me to make a personalized video for you or someone you know-


Get $10 off with Uber by downloading the app and using this code:
emilias321ue
Or get $5 off your first order with UberEats by using this code:
eats-emilias321ue

For a way to get online therapy that I believe in-





Thank you I love you.

emilia fart,Emilia farts,emiliafarts,emiliafart,david dobrik,vlog squad,jason nash,gossip,story,tea,jeff,jason nash mom,vlog squad members,david dobrik gossip,vlog squad tea,trisha paytas,vlog,squad,david,

Post a Comment

0 Comments