Advertisement

Stop Setting 'Intentions' and instead do this (this changes everything)

Stop Setting 'Intentions' and instead do this (this changes everything) Everything Changes Once you STOP Setting Intentions And Instead DO THIS. More important than the Intentions you set.....is the underlying energy the Intentions are set from. This video I'll show you EXACTLY how to purify your frequency and to manifest the life you prefer once and for all.

➡ For my Guided Meditation MP3 on raising your vibrational set-point Click Below…


➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below


➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program (limited discount)


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

This video I'm going to show you why you should stop setting intentions and I'm going to show you a process that is way more powerful. This is something that I've recently come to understand and for me it's changed everything.

Welcome back to another video my name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video I'm going to be sharing with you the power of understanding a paradigm that goes beyond intention, understanding what intention really is, what it comes from, and a process that helps make things happen, not even make things happen, allow things to happen in a completely new way.

Now you may have heard of some of my other videos where I say set more intention, set more intention, set more intention. But the thing is, it depends on how that intention is set within the realm of consciousness.

So for example, if you were to set more intentions, but what you felt is you felt like a majority of the time you were in a vibration of feeling angry or feeling jealous of other people, then what happens is you setting more intentions would end up being creating more resistance and that resistance you create may create manifestations of things you don't actually prefer.

So the factor in this that many people overlook, and even me for a long time, was understanding how powerful the energy behind the intention is. What is the intention? What is the quality of the energy behind the intentions that you set?

For example, if you have an intention to get into a relationship because you want to get back at your ex who's already in a relationship, then the intention behind that isn't necessarily a high vibration.

The key may be to actually instead heal from that experience that may be negative relationship so that when you heal from it, you're then in a higher vibration so that you can go beyond intention.

With this paradigm I'm going to share with you in this video because there's a process that goes beyond that. So you'll see the key to this is understanding what is the quality of energy, what is the energy behind that manifestation that you have? Because that's going to determine the frequency of it.

Let me tell you something...when you're in a higher frequency, things happen easier than ever. Can't tell you how many times I've tried to manifest things, create things in my life, and I was doing it from the level of taking a lot of action, but I was feeling resistance.

I was feeling like the present moment wasn't already good enough, but if I could escape and get to some pre, some future moment of when I finally had that which I wanted, then I could be happy. And what I was doing is I was trying to escape.

The present moment that's coming from a low was coming from a level of consciousness of resisting the present moment. But then what I learned is that the more I was to come at it from the bean level, which is something I'm going to be talking about today, is the more my frequency was increased and the more things happen easier than ever.

I remember a long time trying so hard and I think that part of the reason that I works, I have such a strong discipline is because I'm always trying to prove myself. When I went through my spiritual awakening, a lot of people didn't understand what I was going through.

I hardly understood it....I tried to explain it to people. Some people didn't get it, and I remember feeling like a lone wolf felt like people didn't understand me, and one of the reasons at the beginning that I wanted to create a youtube channel that helped people was because I felt like I wasn't understood.

I knew that there'd be other people that would understood, but maybe part of the reason I had such a drive for success was because I was trying to prove myself. I was trying to become worthy as if I wasn't worthy already. Maybe it was partially because some people didn't believe in me, whether it be family members or you know, I could see kind of the looks on some people's faces.....

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

intentions,stop setting intentions,intention,manifestation,aaron doughty,aaron doughty raise your vibration,law of attraction,vibrate higher,intention setting,how to set intentions,what is intention,Stop Setting Intentions And Do This Instead (This Changes Everything),how to set intentions using source energy,high vibration intention,the danger of over intention,stop wanting and start having,stop chasing,the shift experience,intentions that work,love intention,

Post a Comment

0 Comments