Advertisement

Testing out the new fast kickoff | 1’s Until I Lose Ep. 18 | Rocket League

Testing out the new fast kickoff | 1’s Until I Lose Ep. 18 | Rocket League Check out EyePromise ๐Ÿ‘€ - Use code MUSTY for 22% off Screen Shield Pro:

Speed Flip Kickoff Video:

1's Until I Lose 18 is out! In the video, we test out the new "speed-flip" kickoff mentioned in my previous video so you guys can know my thoughts on it and can see how it works in a live setting. The goal of this series is to help you guys improve in Rocket League by explaining as much of my thought process as I can and why I made certain decisions or why certain mistakes happened. Hopefully you can apply some of that information from a grand champion 1v1 player and coach to your own game and rank up. Enjoy!

► Subscribe:

► Buy Merch:

๐ŸŽฎMy Rocket League Coaching Profile๐ŸŽฎ


▼ Follow Me:
Twitter:
Discord:
Instagram:
TikTok:
Reddit:

Car Colors and Settings:


Production Music by www.epidemicsound.com

#amustycow #RocketLeague

rocket league musty flick,amustycow,rocket league,rocket league tips,1's till i lose,1s until i lose musty,rocket league 1s until i lose,rocket league 1s till i lose,1s til i lose musty,ones until i lose,1s until i lose ep. 18,1s until i lose 18,1's until i lose 18,1's until i lose ep. 18,1's until i lose episode 18,Testing out the new fast kickoff | 1’s Until I Lose Ep. 18 | Rocket League,speed flip kickoff,new fast kickoff,fast kickoff rocket league,kickoff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments