Advertisement

The Justice Of The Peace | Tamil | MAG PRIME

The Justice Of The Peace | Tamil | MAG PRIME In this video, I'm gonna tell you about the "The Justice of the peace" poem...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poet Introduction :
• Hilaire Belloc is a Anglo-French Writter.
• D.O.B. - 27.07.1870 (in France) to D.O.D. - 16.07.1953 (in UK).
• He is an poet, solider, orator, writer of the letter, political activist.
• His catholic faith had a strong impact on his words.
• He studied at Oxford University.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poem lines :
Distinguish carefully between these two,
This thing is yours, that other thing is mine.
You have a shirt, brimless hat, a shoe
And half a coat. I am the lord benign
Of fifty hundred acres of fat land
To which I have your right. You understand?

I have a right because I have, because,
Because I have, because I have a right.
Now be quite calm and good, obey the laws,
Remember your love station, do not fight
Against the goad, because you know, it pricks,
Whenever the uncleanly Demos kicks.

I do not envy you your hat, your shoe.
Why should you envy me my small estate?
It's fearfully illogical of you
To fight with economic force and fate.
Moreover, I have got the upper hand,
And mean to keep it. Do you understand?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

∆~ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ~∆

•TikTok ( Musically ) - Follow me @gayathriashok2015


• Google Plus -

• Instagram -

• Facebook -

• Twitter -

• LinkedIn -


#MAG_PRIME #UNOM
COPYRIGHT © 2019 MAG PRIME
All rights reserved.

Thanks for watching! :)
We're PRIME here & ever!

The Justice of the peace,The Justice of the peace in Tamil,Hillaire belloc,Tamil,MAG PRIME,

Post a Comment

0 Comments