Advertisement

Toby Emerson - Phantoms (FLP playaround)

Toby Emerson - Phantoms (FLP playaround) I don't even know where this came from, but it's on my hard drive. I did a remix of this song years and years ago (without the original FLP then!) so it's kinda neat to see it in action. If you sent this to me like ten years ago, thanks so much!

The project does load in FL Studio 20, with some caveats:
- Free Filter automation done in older FL versions is broken across the board, which causes severe audio distortion, so it is disabled in one or two mixer tracks
- I don't have some of the postprocessing plugins Toby used, but they don't affect the instrumentation

Also, I do have legit Vanguard and V-Station (thankfully!) and those patches continue to work great. I don't seem to have BassLine though. I don't even know what that is, but it's used for a small fill so probably not a problem if it's missing.

Some playing around with the melodies at the end too. I had a rough time transcribing these by hand back then.

If you have Toby's old work, message me PLEASE! I used to have it and now I do not, and they don't seem to be available ANYWHERE online.

playaround)

Post a Comment

0 Comments