Advertisement

TWD RTS: Claiming Priya, Road to S Class - The Walking Dead: Road to Survival

TWD RTS: Claiming Priya, Road to S Class - The Walking Dead: Road to Survival Decided to claim Priya in the region I also have Christa in! Finally get to open all those choice boxes and I am not too far away from getting her as an outright S Class character.

Join my Community Discord:

Support my Youtube Channel:

Subscribe to me on Twitch for FREE with Twitch Prime:

Connect with me!
twitch.tv:
twitter:
Facebook:
tumblr:
mixer:

The Walking Dead: Road to Survival is a mobile game brought to us by Scopely

twd rts,twd road to survival,road to survival,walking dead rts,6* priya,s class priya,twd rts priya,rts priya,walking dead game,scopely walking dead,the walking dead road to survival,lockdown rts,lockdown twd,lockdown twd rts,scopely mobile game,AMC,AMC The Walking Dead,scopely,skybound games,the walking dead mobile game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments