Advertisement

Why Many Black Americans Are Not Voting Democrat Anymore?

Why Many Black Americans Are Not Voting Democrat Anymore? The Great Awakening is occurring, I hear some many "Political" folks talking about the reasons why Black Americans are leaving the Democrat Party.

However, I have yet to hear anyone say, well they looked at their own communities, noticed that year after year nothing was changing and the same people are in power. We didn't need no Russians to tell us to stop voting Democrat, all you have to do as a Black American living in the inner city is look outside your front door.
Hit the Subscribe button for updates on this channel!

Support this channel by donating at

“All that I do in Political Activism, I do it, because I consider it to be apart of my Ministry. My passion in Politics, grows out of my feeling that the Preacher must be concerned with the whole man.”

Find my latest Updates and Events at leodunson.com/news

Also Listen to The Leo Dunson Podcast at:
iTunes:
Spotify:

I'm on Facebook @leodunsonjr

I'm on Instagram @leodunson

And I'm on Twitter @leodunson

#LeavingTheDemocratParty #MakeBlackAmericaGreatAgain

Black Conservatives,Black Republican,Democrats,Republicans,Worldstarhiphop,Rap Hip Hop,Music,Malcolm X,MLK,Blexit,Black Consciousness,Businessman,America,Freedom,liberty,Government,Politics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments