Advertisement

1 Year Natural Body Transformation 13 to 14 years - Motivation

1 Year Natural Body Transformation 13 to 14 years - Motivation Today I show you my body transformation. I did strength training as a teenager for years (13 to 14 Years) and built muscle.I am completely natural and have not taken any steroids. In this video you can see what is possible even at a young age.
I did a lot of training and did exercises on the body weight in addition to the exercises on machines. I complete this Transformation from skinny to muscle.I do also a lot of calisthenics in this 1 year body transformation.
On the first day I was very thin but after the year I had a lot of muscle because of the training.

Music at the beginning :

1 year body transformation,1 year body transformation at young age,natural body transformation,body transformation skinny to muscle,body transformation 13 years old,body transformation 14 years old,body transformation 1 year,body transformation skinny to fit,young bodybuilder,crazy young bodybuilder,1 year body transformation calisthenics,1 year body transformation gym,1 year body transformation 13-14,1 year body transformation without steroids,body transformation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments