Advertisement

BALI VLOG🍉🌴 HOSTING MY FIRST FITNESS & NUTRITION RETREAT + WHAT I ATE !!

BALI VLOG🍉🌴 HOSTING MY FIRST FITNESS & NUTRITION RETREAT + WHAT I ATE !! BALI VLOG - HOSTING MY FIRST EVER FITNESS & NUTRITION RETREAT - WHAT I ATE - HEALTHY VEGAN - FRUIT MARKETS IN UBUD - TRAVELING ALONE // Caroline Deisler

Heeey Guys :-))

I´M BACK☺️ Sorry for the mini break!!I had so much going on and didn´t find the time to upload new videos.😅 I just got back from Bali where I hosted my first ever Fitness & Nutrition Retreat and it was such an amazing experience. :)

I wanted to create this retreat to give people the chance to kikstart their healthy lifestyle journey and to learn everything they need to know to become fitter, healthier & happier. :-) We spent the whole week together in a beautiful villa in Ubub and became all really close. A group of girls supporting each other can be such a powerful experience and I can´t wait to do another retreat next year! Let me know in the comments if that´s something you would be interested in? :-))

Have a wonerful start to the week everyone!
Sending you a big hug!!

xx Caroline

MY SWIMWEAR BRAND


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM


CHECK OUT MY EBOOK


FOR BUSINESS ENQUIRES:
management@carolineschoice.com

#bali #fitness #healthyvegan

vegan,fit,fitness,fitlife,fit foods,bali,baliretreat,balifood,balivlog,plantbased,plantfood,veganlife,fitness retreat,fit girls,healthy diet,vegan diet,vegangirl,diet,healthy eating,healthy food,veganbali,healthytraveling,carolinedeisler,veganubud,nutrition,nutritionist,beach,summer,bikini,toned,abs,selfcare,selflove,body positivity,fruits,raw vegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments