Advertisement

Barbie BMR1959 Made To Move Ken!?😱 Taking out his Man Bun! (Bold Logo Hoodie & Basketball Shorts)

Barbie BMR1959 Made To Move Ken!?😱 Taking out his Man Bun! (Bold Logo Hoodie & Basketball Shorts) Hi Everyone! Today I'm reviewing a Made to Move ken from the BMR1959 Doll line! I also take out his man bun! If you want a shoutout tag a pic to me on Instagram @_delightfuldolls If you recreate one of my Days or are inspired by now of my videos!! ENJOY!

made to move ken,barbie,barbie ken,bmr1959,barbie bmr1959,bmr1959 doll line,man bun ken,ken doll,made to move ken doll,barbie made to move,bold logo hoodie and basketball shorts doll,taking out made to move ken man bun,taking out bmr1959 man bun,taking out doll man bun,man bun,fully articulated guy doll,boy doll,guy doll,man doll,1:6 scale,miniatures,dolls,Toy review,doll review,barbie review,review,barbie doll,

Post a Comment

0 Comments