Advertisement

Budgeting for the Holidays - The EASY way!

Budgeting for the Holidays - The EASY way! Budgeting for the holidays does NOT have to be complicated nor daunting! Here is the easy way to budget for Christmas (or other Holidays)!

HELPFUL LINKS & PRODUCTS SHOWN OR MENTIONED
♡ My budgeting program: USE THE CODE YOUTUBE TO GET 10% OFF!
♡ My productivity program: USE THE CODE YOUTUBE TO GET 10% OFF!
♡ Want even MORE content? Check out VIFreebs:
♡ The 7 Bank Accounts You Need:
♡ Grab your FREE Holiday Tracking Envelopes:
♡ Simplest Budgeting Technique with Envelopes:
♡ Sign up to get Updates about our BIGGEST sale of the year:

♡ Don't forget to subscribe! New upload every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME AT:
♡ Blog: www.FunCheapOrFree.com
♡ My budgeting program: USE THE CODE YOUTUBE TO GET 10% OFF!
♡ My productivity program: USE THE CODE YOUTUBE TO GET 10% OFF!
♡ Instagram: JORDANPAGE
♡ Instagram: FunCheapOrFree
♡ Facebook: FunCheapOrFree
♡ Twitter: FunCheapOrFree
♡ For house details go to:
♡ Email contact@FunCheapOrFree.com for any inquiries.

♡ About me:
I'm a blogger at My husband Bubba and I have 6 kids in 8 years and live in Utah. I'm all about family, budgeting, frugal living, productivity and organization, and fun! You might have seen me on TLC, The Today Show, Rachael Ray, Good Morning America, Inside Edition, and more. I have two programs, a super fun budgeting program called Budget Boot Camp and Productivity Boot Camp

♡ Want to send me something? Send to:
12180 s 300e #1028
Draper, UT 84020

utah,blog,blogger,family,Jordan Page,fun,cheap,free,Fun Cheap Or Free,frugal,budget,money,budgeting,humor,Holiday Budget,saving for the holidays,christmas,Thanksgiving,Easter,Christmas spending,Black Friday Shopping,Saving Money,Good Budgeting,How to Save Money,How much to spend for Christmas,Thanksgiving meal prep,Prep for holidays,Prep for Christmas,Presents,Buying Presents,Birthday spending,Parties,

Post a Comment

0 Comments