Advertisement

Channel update, I’m back at it! McFly Angler’s YouTube channel updates

Channel update, I’m back at it!  McFly Angler’s YouTube channel updates Hey guys, so I appreciate you sticking with me over the last few weeks since my surgery. It was a long road to recovery but I’m finally over the major humps and almost all better. I still have a few weeks till the doctor will let me fish or do anything strenuous but, I’m able to tie flies again and make tying videos. I’ve got a couple awesome ones coming up!

As I said on here, I expected to be able to make some extra money selling flies but the government isn’t allowing me to sell flies until I get a specific license for it. Problem is, the license is taking forever and it could be up to 6 months. So I need your help. If you can spare just a few dollars a month for the next few months until I get my license and can sell flies, please help me out and donate to my Chanel. It will help me keep afloat and keep making videos here is the link to my PayPal donate site.


Also I will work on setting up a patrion site, but it seems a bit more complicated than this. Let me know if there is any other way you want to donate, and I would appreciate it and definately work with you on how to get the money.

mcfly angler,surgery,update,channel update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments