Advertisement

Easy Christmas Crafts: Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby Christmas Elf Centerpiece

Easy Christmas Crafts: Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby Christmas Elf Centerpiece Hey y'all! In this video, I'm going to show you how to make this easy Christmas elf centerpiece, using Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby items.

My FAVORITE glue gun (aff link):

The ONLY glue sticks I use (aff link):

Have you heard of Chalk Couture?! Check it out!:

Check me out:
Website:

Facebook:

Facebook Group:

Pinterest:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Send me some Friend Mail!
Amber
PO Box 1289
Lenoir, NC 28645

elf centerpiece,christmas centerpieces,dollar tree christmas centerpieces diy,dollar tree christmas centerpiece ideas,dollar tree christmas centerpieces,dollar tree elf hat,dollar tree elf wreath,dollar tree elf hat wreath,

Post a Comment

0 Comments