Advertisement

FAQ113 - SWEDISH POP, ANNOYING FANS, WHY AM I NOT SUCCESSFUL

FAQ113 - SWEDISH POP, ANNOYING FANS, WHY AM I NOT SUCCESSFUL 2:00 Solar Amps and Pedals
2:36 Getting your hair stuck or tangled
3:22 Spotify profile pic
4:02 The Jante law
6:17 Being satisfied with a guitar when you can have so many
8:44 Studio at the new house
10:08 Hints on how to pick "The River Dragon Has Come"
12:05 Why are you famous?
12:17 Why is it that some talented musicians don't get enough attention?
16:14 Opinions on Swedish popular bands
18:56 How dare you disparage doom metal?
19:17 Illegally downloading Master of the Universe
19:51 Annoying things fans do at shows
21:15 How many pieces are Solar necks made of?

► Want to interact more with me? Join My Discord Channel and Become a Youtube Member for VoiceChat and more. Click the Join button above. Link To Discord -

My New Album Master of The Universe


My Pages
► Website -
► Twitch -
► Facebook -
► Instagram -
► Feared -

►List of things I use to make my video:

Ola Englund,Solar Guitars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments