Advertisement

How I Built my Circle-Shaped 1v1 Maps! (Loyal's Circling Technique)

How I Built my Circle-Shaped 1v1 Maps! (Loyal's Circling Technique) Please drop a like and consider dropping a sub to the channel, it helps a lot :)

Team Versa:

Creator Code: loyalboyle
Instagram: ytloyal
Twitter: youtubeloyal

Songs Used:








Thumbnail by: Me (DM on twitter for one! Only $5 USD)

I play on PC with a regular PS4 controller. No claw no scuf.

fortnite,fortnite creative,fortnite creative tutorial,fortnite 1v1 map,fortnite 1v1 map with code,flea 1v1 map,flea 1v1 map tutorial,the lost ruins tutorial,loyal 1v1 map tutorial,fortnite funny moments,retakes tutorial,best 1v1 map,best 1v1 map tutorial,how to make a circle 1v1 map,loyals circle technique,circle technique fortnite,circle 1v1 map tutorial,nicest 1v1 map,faze 1v1 map,faze 1v1 map tutorial,aesthetic 1v1 map,best 1v1 creative map,

Post a Comment

0 Comments