Advertisement

'I am the son of Endeavor' Dabi x Listener p2 - ASMR

'I am the son of Endeavor' Dabi x Listener p2 - ASMR ~Hey thanks so much for checking in and watching, i hope you enjoyed and if you have any suggestions and or comments, feel free to leave em down below~

~ Some of these voices are hard to pull off so i'm sorry if they don't sound like how they are suppose to be interpreted as. Also if these scripts/videos don't sound that good, be sure to leave a comment on what i should change in future videos to help me out

~Another thing guys, thanks so much for the support, it means a lot to me that you guys are still here helping me out and supporting me all the way. It's much appreciated and i wouldn't have been able to make it here without you guys, Hope you enjoy this video and future content!

~ Join the Official Discord
~If you wish to donate head to this link to help the channel out


~Make sure to subscribe~
~Love you lots~

ASMR,asmr,Deku x listener,asmr roleplay,asmr voice,anime asmr,anime roleplay,yandere,my hero academia,boku no hero academia,yandere rp,yandere roleplay,asmr deku x listener,deku,deku x listener,my hero academia rp,my hero academia roleplay,Hitoshi shinso,yagami yato,cute boyfriend,cdawg,izuku midoriya x listener,Deku,Dabi x Listener,Dabi asmr,Dabi roleplay,Dabi todoroki,Dabi,dabi todoroki theory,dabi todoroki brother,dabi moments,dabi moments dub,

Post a Comment

0 Comments