Advertisement

I Hydro Dipped My Lamborghini... **satisfying**

I Hydro Dipped My Lamborghini... **satisfying** THIS WAS INSANE!!
I never thought it would be possible, but I actually hydro dipped my Lamborghini. This process took forever but I hope you guys liked it!
• My NEW GFuel FLAVOR ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►

Song at 9:44: Matt Corman - Word to the Wise

Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,hydro,hydro dip,hydro dipped,i hydro dipped,faze rug hydro,faze rug hydro dip,lamborghini,faze rug lambo,faze rug lamborghini,i hydro dipped my lamborghini,lamborghini hydro dip,satisfying,satisfying hydro,satisfying hydro dip,hydro dip satisfying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments