Advertisement

I UNBOX 300 RUBIK'S CUBES ON THE COUCH. that's it.

I UNBOX 300 RUBIK'S CUBES ON THE COUCH. that's it. Is this the world's largest cube unboxing? Maybe. But one thing's for sure - it's random, long and super boring. Literally nothing interesting happens in it. You probably shouldn't watch it. And you definitely shouldn't watch the ENTIRE thing. Nope. Don't do it.

And no, I'm not going to give you any of these cubes so don't even ask.

DON'T WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO WITHOUT SKIPPING. YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE.

(But if you did, let me know in the comments lol)

thankkkyouuuu DailyPuzzles for making these cubes a little less expensive for me :D I'd buy more if I could but figured I'd already spent enough on 300...

If you want cheaper cubes too, use the TINGMAN discount code for 10% off at www.dailypuzzles.com.au!

Get the YJ GuanLong here:

Unbox,Cube,Speedcube,3x3,Rubik,Rubix,Solve,Review,Bored,Guanlong,YJ,Budget,Cuber,Daily Puzzles,Record,largest,biggest,best,huge,giveaway,mosaic,art,competition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments