Advertisement

I will personally attest to the fact that the addition of IV nutrition....

I will personally attest to the fact that the addition of IV nutrition.... I will personally attest to the fact that the addition of IV nutrition to my current internal medicine practice has brought my patients’ the health & skin vibrance they always wanted.

Who needs IV nutrition? Pretty much everyone will benefit. By the time disease manifests, it is often too late for oral vitamins and minerals. Quite often, my patients have absorption problems, ranging from surgical gastric bypass, to food sensitivities and gut dysbiosis. They simply cannot absorb orally what they need. IV nutrition is perfect for anyone with fatigue, irritable bowel symptoms, inflammatory symptoms, acute viral or bacterial illness, pre-and post-surgery, during chemotherapy, athletes and more. The list really is endless. - Call: 051-8733552
- Address: F6/4, street 52, house no. 25A 🏥
––––––––––•––––––––––
👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼~Visit shopdfa.com for Dr. Fazeela's customised line of skin and hair are products.

nutrition....

Post a Comment

0 Comments