Advertisement

INSANE PIT BIKE BUILD IS DONE!! **Rate This Transformation**

INSANE PIT BIKE BUILD IS DONE!! **Rate This Transformation** I am in absolute love with this bike. The way that it turned out blows my mind. I’ve had these parts sitting in my garage forever to put on and I just never got to it until now. I had this vision inside my head and didn’t think that it will come together as great as it did. You all let me know what you think of the stock market bike down below. On a scale of 1 to 10. If you were not subscribe to make sure you go down below and join the family by hitting that subscribe button!!

Previous video:

Video music:

Exclusive Drip:

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️SOCIAL MEDIA⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Instagram: @Darrius.Anderson

Snapchat: @darrius_01 Add me on Snapchat! Username: darrius_01

TikTok: @ybd.bacc

dirtbike,klx,klx110,pit bike,pitbike,race,110build,klx110 mod,klx110mods,family,funny,family channel,vlog,Darrius Anderson,moto,mx,motocross,tyler monagan,deegan38,haiden deegan,how to,how ride a dirtbike,dirtbike at skate at park,

Post a Comment

0 Comments