Advertisement

Lucasfilm's Kennedy Suggests There Are No Star Wars Books Or Comics To Draw From

Lucasfilm's Kennedy Suggests There Are No Star Wars Books Or Comics To Draw From See the full episode this clip is from:


Stephen Marchant - Greetings John and team. I had to shake my head and look again at what I was reading, but Kathleen Kennedy just said that part of what makes making Star Wars movies so hard is that unlike comic-book movies there is no source material to draw from. No books or comics. I couldn’t believe it. Is she THAT clueless? Help me understand!

Support John on Patreon!


Submit your topic or question for The John Campea Show here:


Follow John on Instagram:

Star Wars,Kathleen Kennedy,Lucasfilm,George Lucas,The Empire Strikes Back,Return of the Jedi,Rogue One,Solo,The Rise of Skywalker,A New Hope,The Force Awakens,The Last Jedi,The Phantom Menace,Attack of the Clones,Revenge of the Sith,

Post a Comment

0 Comments