Advertisement

[Moon Silk Updates] We're Not Retreating! We're Advancing in a Lewder Direction!

[Moon Silk Updates] We're Not Retreating! We're Advancing in a Lewder Direction! Okay, I finally figured out the next plan of action. We aren't retreating, we're advancing in a different, lewder direction!

(Specifically out of the fish barrel that YouTube seems eager to start shooting into.)

Alright, despite audios being finished, I've still been busy sussing out a plan of action for all this stuff and I think this will make most people happiest.

I'm moving all my audios to Discord (though you'll probably be most interested in the lewd ones!) This should protect them and me from YouTube's ridiculous rules and allow you guys to continue enjoying dirty content produced from my filthy mind.

I'm also celebrating earning the generosity of over 100 patrons on Patreon and wanted to share that generosity by making ramblefaps for everyone to enjoy.

As long as I'm at or over 100 patrons, I'll post one free ramble fap to Discord and Patreon a month. At 200 patrons, that'll be 2 free ramblefaps a month and so on.

I've already posted this month's free ramblefap in the discord. Cum listen~

And now it's time for another nap. Hope to see new faces in Discord over the next few days, talk soon!

___________________________
Come chat with us on Discord
& tell me what you want to hear!


Get Patreon-exclusive NSFW audios
by becoming my patron!

moon silk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments