Advertisement

MY BIG SECRET: becoming a spin instructor | try outs & training weekend vlog

MY BIG SECRET: becoming a spin instructor | try outs & training weekend vlog I've been keeping a secret.. The past few months I have been training, tried out, and officially completed spin instructor training at Purvelo Athens! Never would've thought I'd fall in love with spin and become a spin instructor.. SO CRAZY! I am so thankful for this opportunity and can't wait to share my journey with you guys! Follow me on Instagram for more fun:

For Business and Promotional Inquiries:
danielle@beaufreshmedia.com

SHOP GALS ON THE GO MERCH HERE:
GALS ON THE GO PODCAST:
or on iTunes:

Daily Planner I Use:

MY OFFICIAL LINKS
♥Instagram:
♥Twitter:
♥Snapchat: themakeupbyd
♥Spotify:
♥Facebook:
♥Soundcloud:
♥Pinterest:
♥Tumblr:

FTC: This video was not sponsored :)

spin,spin instructor,purvelo,spin training,training to be an instructor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments