Advertisement

My cat passed away - This is a video tribute to her

My cat passed away - This is a video tribute to her This is a video TRIBUTE to my cat; May She Rest In Piece.

-i've never experienced a loss in my life especially the lost of someone dear to me.
on the 20th of november 2019
i lost my cat this is a tribute video to her.
After A Busy day of studying i took the bus to go home which took almost half an hour finally
as i was getting close to my bloc i found a cat at an open old sewer thrown away like trash
with six of her baby kittens.
the scene was absoulutely devastating to look at as the
cat was unable to climb out of the sewer with no means of food or water.
i made the decision of getting her out of the sewer the smell of the sewer reeked
withthe smell of piss and old rusty cans thrown away all over the place.
after getting her out of that abomination it never croosed my mind that i would take care of her.
i provided her with some milk and water and went on my way.
next day as usual minding my own buisness i saw the cat yet once again with most of her food stolen
from other stray cats.
seeing those baby kittens starving broke my heart i made the decision of taking
care of the cat and her babies i provided them with a pillow and a large cardboard
box.i know it's not much but it's all i could've provided.
i couldn't take the cat home as the majority of them are allergic to animal fur
i started to really like the cat after a couple of days off feeding her.
after a stressfull day of studying she would always come up to me and rotate
around my legs and sometimes she would try to climb up my legs and she would always fail
after a few attemps.
a month has gone by with no issue the kittens started to walk and play they are always playfull
and have high energey.
until the 20th of november it was a normal a day as usual i got up early went to the university went back to my home and
on my way back to home i've found out that she has past away and that car has hit her.
hearing this news almost instantly got my me in disbelieve and shock.
i cannot stop blamming myself for this incident.
and on what coulde've happend if i just didn't let her out that day she would still be alive taking
care of her babies.
as i mentioned before i never meant for this happend to her what a terrible way for someone to go away
i just wish that in the future i take care of my close ones as i did for cat.
Her name was BICHA and it was the best thing to has ever happen to me.
#RIPBicha

If You Enjoyed The Video Slap A Like On It ! R.I.

meowing,cats,cats meowing loudly,kittens and cats meowing,funny cat videos,cute cats and kittens,cats meowing,kittens,insurance,meowing cat,kitten,cat,cute,kittens meowing,meowing cats,kitten meowing,cat meowing non stop,a tribute,rip,my cat bicha,R.I.P,

Post a Comment

0 Comments