Advertisement

My winged eyeliner trick to make eyes appear wider|larger!!

My winged eyeliner trick to make eyes appear wider|larger!! As requested by you all! How I do my winged eyeliner look! These kind of things don't have to be overwhelming or "high-maintence" feeling, so I wanted to make this video to clarify just how simple it is to implement extensions into your everyday beauty routine! Enjoy!

Thank you so much for watching! Please feel free to comment below with any more video suggestions and things you'd like me to cover.

FOLLOW ME!

IG: @tumbleweedwoman
Email inquiries for business only: askew.grace@gmail.com

Products mentioned:
Wet 'n' Wild "h20 Proof" Liquid Eyelines in Dark Brown
***Price correction: $4.29 at Ulta, or $2.75 at Walmart

wet 'n' wild makeup,makeup tutorial,winged eyeliner,eyeliner tutorial,liquid eyeliner,dark brown winged eye,dark brown eyeliner,eye makeup tutorial,makeup talk,beauty talk,makeup video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments