Advertisement

NO-BRAINER GUIDE | AT Nergigante in Safe and Easy Way (For Ticket Hunt)

NO-BRAINER GUIDE | AT Nergigante in Safe and Easy Way (For Ticket Hunt) Hey guys! I'm just sharing my easy strategy to kill AT Nergigante to farm ticket in a safe way :)
This is my first attempt on this build solo and this is not a speedrun, so don't laugh at my mistakes LOL
I hope you enjoy the video even though It's in low quality. :D

Overall detailed damage:
72 pieces of 234 dmg Mega Barrel Bombs
1 piece of 468 dmg Mega Barrel Bomb(during sleep)
2 Boulder = 1311 dmg
1 Turf war = 2662
Total Damage: 22,600
and the rest are dmg of my Palico, Tailtrailers and me :D
Correct me if I'm wrong with my calculations LOL

AT nergigante,how to kill at nergigante,easy way,AT nergigante guide,Easy way to kill AT Nergigante,Kill AT Nergigante using Bombs,Bombs Only AT Nergigante,No-Brainer,AT Nergigante MHW,Quick Guide AT Nergigante,MHW AT Nergigante,Easy build AT Nergigante,Super easy to kill AT nergigante,Easy and Safe,Easy and Safe Arch Tempered Nergigante,Easiest Solo,Easiest Solo AT Nergigante,

Post a Comment

0 Comments