Advertisement

O LORD I AM NOT WORTHY

O LORD I AM NOT WORTHY O LORD, I AM NOT WORTHY

O Lord, I am not worthy, that Thou should’st come to me,
But speak the words of comfort, my spirit healed shall be.

And humbly I receive Thee, the bridegroom of my soul,
No more my sin to grieve Thee, nor fly Thy sweet control.

O Eternal Holy Spirit, unworthy tho’ I be,
Prepare me to receive Him, and trust the Word to me.

Increase my faith, dear Jesus, in Thy Real Presence here;
And make me feel most deeply, that Thou to me art near.

O Sacrament most holy, O Sacrament divine!
All praise and all thanksgiving, be ev’ry moment Thine

Dearest Jeus I beseech thee, to make my heart anew
That when my life is over, I may find my way to you

There’s nothing that I’m wanting, but your holy face to see
And to thank you holy Father, for the life you’ve given me

There’s nothing that I’m wanting, but your holy face to see
And to thank you holy Father, for the love you’ve given me

WORTHY

Post a Comment

0 Comments