Advertisement

Pokemon Sword and Shield Playthrough Part 16 - Oleana is scary...

Pokemon Sword and Shield Playthrough Part 16 - Oleana is scary... It's time the get fresh in the Galar region. All I care about are the clothes! And if I feel like it I might take the Gym Challenge and beat the Champion. MAYBE. Let's hop into Pokemon Sword and Shield!

Pokemon Cypher Merch:

#Pokemon #PokemonSword #PokemonShield

►►► Enjoy the video? Subscribe! ◄◄◄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Follow me on twitter!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check out my live stream!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check out my Facebook fanpage! ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check out my instagram

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Also, check out my personal channel, where I upload skits, blogs, and other funny stuff!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Finally, check out my music channel!:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

shofu,Pokemon,Pokemon Let's Go,pokemon sword and shield,Pokemon Sword,Pokemon Shield,Scorbunny,Sobble,Grookey,Galar,new pokemon,pokemon gen 8,Leaks,Pokemon Leaks,pokemon sword and shield starter,pokemon sword and shield starters,Generation 8,Galar region,nintendo,nintendo direct,play nintendo,Pokemon leak,Dynamax,Gigantamax,Galarian Forms,Cramorant,Sirfetch'd,Farfetch'd,Gigantamax Pikachu,Gigantamax Meowth,Gigantamax Eevee,Gigantamax Charizard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments