Advertisement

#polipadyami#traditionally#homemade పోలి పాడ్యమి పూజ||poli padyami puja in my home||karthika masam🙏

#polipadyami#traditionally#homemade పోలి పాడ్యమి పూజ||poli padyami puja in my home||karthika masam🙏 Hi friends,
I am bhavani ❤️❤️
welcome to my channel
🙏🙏 Traditionally homemade
Today in this video I explain about How to #polipadyami#traditionally#homemade పోలి పాడ్యమి పూజ||poli paadyami puja in my home||karthika masam

#polipadyami#traditionally#homemade పోలిపాడ్యమిపూజ
#polipaadyamipujainmyhome
#karthikamasam
Please click the link below👇 and hit the bell 🔔 icon to get my upcoming video notifications.

Please guys subscribe😍😍 my channel and give your support 🙌🙌to upload more videos and give your ideas to upload more vlogs in my channel.
In my channel I upload crafts,food recipes,travel vlogs,beauty tips,organizing things,festival stories and more all traditional things.
#craft
#food recipes
#travel vlogs
#festival stories vlogs
#beauty tips
#organizing things

My Instagram id:

My channel url:
YouTube.Com//traditionallyhomemade

Follow me on facebook:

Subscribe for more videos on :

My channel link:


My tripod name link:


Follow me on twitter :


My travel vlogs:
1.my first travel vlog to tirumala lord balaji temple 🙏
Link:

2. My second travel vlog kanipakam and Sri kalahasti
Link:

3. Tripuranthakam lord Bala tripura Sundari devi temple 🙏
link:Link:

4. Tripuranthakam lord shiva temple
Link:

5. కొన్ని సంవత్సరాల తర్వాత దేవుని అంత దగ్గర్నుంచి చూడలేకపోవచ్చు|vlog3
Link:

6. Lord annapurna devi temple at macherla🙏
Link:



For more videos :click link frndss to watch videos.

1.How to make sajja burelu in easy way.

Link:

2 tripuranthakam Bala tripura Sundari devi temple
Link:

3.How to make 🤔 tasty 😋 cucumber pieces
Link:

4.how to make tasty 😋 nune gongura
Link:

5.how to make tasty challa pindi
link:

6.how to make 🤔 tasty carrot 🥕 rice
link:

7.hamsika birthday 🎉 celebration 🎉
link:

8.how to make tasty ridge gourd pappu.
Link:

9.my husband bdy Celebration 🎉
Link:

10.my husband bdy wishes 🎊
Link:

11.handloom handi craft funfair exhibition
Link:

12. yummy mirapakaya bujji recipe at home.
link:

13. Navaratri special bangle collection
Link:

14. raksha bandhan 🎉 🎊 🎊 celebration
link:

15. How to make tasty katte pongali
Link:

16.craft with waste bottles
Link:

17. How to make tasty and yummy carrot milk
Link:

18.How to make 🤔 tasty gongura pachadi.
Link:

19.how to make tasty aratikaya fry.
Link:

20. Flower nursery at vijayawada 🌺🌹🌸
Link:




Disclaimer :
Information provided in this video is for general purposes and should not be considered as professional advice please consult with your consultant in case if you need.

Note: this channel is only for informative purpose don't treat as negative.
Thank you for watching my video guys.
Please like, share and subscribe to my channel guys.
Please give your suggestions in comment box and mail me personally.
Thank you.❤️❤️❤️

#polipadyami#traditionally#homemade పోలి పాడ్యమి పూజ||poli paadyami puja in my home||karthika masam,Poli paadyami puja from traditionally homemade,Traditionally,Poli paadyami puja in my home,Poli paadyami puja cheyadam valla kalige labalu,homemade,Poli paadyami puja vidhanam,poli padyami,karthika masam special,poli swargam,karthika masam,karthika deepalu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments