Advertisement

Positive Castor Oil Review | Ways to Use Castor Oil | Rashmi Kashyap

Positive Castor Oil Review | Ways to Use Castor Oil | Rashmi Kashyap Hey Everyone !! 🙋‍♀️

Welcome to another review video in which I am reviewing the most efficient Castor oil by Positive. I have spoken about the benefits or castor oil and also the ways in which they can be used. Check out the video to know more.
If you like this video, then please give me a 👍 and SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Hit the 🔔 icon to get updates when I upload new videos.

Follow me - @rash_kash (
Contact me - rashkash6@gmail.com

Products mentioned:

- POSITIVE Castor Oil | Root Therapy+ | Hair, Skin, Eye lash, Nails | Cold Pressed, Organic, Hexane Free | 200ml


Love,
Rashmi ❤

Blogger,Influencer,Rashmi Kashyap,Bangalore Beauty blogger,Makeup,Love for Makeup,Bangalore Beauty influencer,Skin care,Youtube blogger,Youtube Influencer,makeup on indian skin tone,Beauty,castor oil for hair growth,oil for hair,oil for hair regrowth,castor oil,castor oil benefits,castor oil for face,castor oil ke fayde,best oil for hair growth,positive castor oil,castor oil for nails,castor oil for skin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments