Advertisement

SURPRISE TIME OFF | First Time in Asda in 15 Years | Baking A Dump Cake | Lollipop Box Club

SURPRISE TIME OFF | First Time in Asda in 15 Years  | Baking A Dump Cake | Lollipop Box Club ad - Hi! I’m Lisa, the owner of Lollipop Box Club. I run my own business from home. Today I finished my month's kit packing 2 days early, so we were rewarded with some surprise time off that we weren't expecting. We go shopping, we pop in to Asda for the first time in around 15 years and I make a dump cake. hope you enjoy. love lisa x

Why I Changed My YouTube Name video:


My Posh Dump Cake Recipe:


********************************

Thank you for watching my video.
If you have any questions, please do ask.

Find me here:

Website:
Blog:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Personal Instagram:
Email: hello@lollipopboxclub.com

MUSIC: MUSIC: YouTube Audio Library - Free Music
The 126ers - Lovely Afternoon Breeze

Lollipop

Post a Comment

0 Comments