Advertisement

Thankful #24 | Can you Hear me Now? |Daily Dose| Mature Woman

Thankful #24 | Can you Hear me Now? |Daily Dose| Mature Woman #dailydose #encouragement #kayecarter

PLEASE subscribe to my CHANNEL!! I appreciate it so very much! Thank You for Watching!

My channel is a little bit about everything with Daily Doses of Encouragement to Decorations. Positive & Happy is what I am all about. Life is too short, so we all should make the best of it! Just saying! Hope you enjoy my channel and please subscribe. It makes me HAPPY!

PLEASE Don't forget to “Be KIND…Be KINDER than they are." and
"Don't forget to give a SMILE, if you do...you might get one back!!"

Hugs, Kaye :) xo
e-mail: kaye@kayecarter.tv
Business/ YouTube Mailing Address:
11877 Douglas Road Suite 102-888
Alpharetta, Ga 30005

Also, please like, subscribe and share.
Thank you for watching and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!
** ALL products are purchased by myself or if gifted it will be stated.

Watch more Mature Women
Don't forget to subscribe to these lovely Ladies.
The OH CAROL SHOW has put together this list of
"MATURE WOMEN ON YOUTUBE"

Elle is For Livings' list:

Thankful,mature woman,love,kindness,be kind,over 60,over 50,over 70,over 40,Love,Kaye Carter,dailydose,encouragment,40's,50's,60's,70's,80's,My Story,mature beauty,me,happy,Kaye,Carter,model,smile,RxStrmom,Paln Springs Cindy,Kaye Green,Ron,Faye,smiles,pretty,sexy,hair,curley,curly,in laws,haircut,daily dose,TV personality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments