Advertisement

💎THE MISSION(🖤ADRIAN +) Choices: BloodBound 3, Chapter 3 (All Diamonds)

💎THE MISSION(🖤ADRIAN +) Choices: BloodBound 3, Chapter 3 (All Diamonds) This was a sexy chapter. I love that our MC is honing her skills and now she has her own sword! Love it!
The training scene with Jax was hot! I loved how they literally ripped each others clothes off! Then Adrian at the rooftop pool! That makeout!! HOT🔥🔥🔥
That outfit at the end!a DAMN!🔥

PSA- Yes, I had my MC get down with Jax while training. It doesn't affect the story or plot. It's just extra scenes. Adrian is still the main LI but if it's an option to keep everyone then I will. But as my main, if I can only choose 1 for a diamond scene then it will always be Adrian in this route and Jax in the other.

Thanks for watching!💕
_______________________
📲Follow Me on Social Media📧

📷INSTAGRAM→
🐦TWITTER→
👩‍💻TUMBLR→
🎭FACEBOOK→
_________________________________
Game:: "Choices: Stories You Play" by Pixelberry

-----Download the app!----- 

GooglePlay Store→

iTunes Store→

For all the latest news on upcoming books and more, check out Pixelberry Studios Blog→

BLOODBOUND 2,Blood bound,bb,book 2,jax,jax matsuo,adrian,kamilah,vampires,choices,diamonds,book 1,pb,pixelberry,gaius,ADRIAN RAINES,kamilah sayeed,bloodbound,bloodbound 2,blood bound 2,BloodBound 3,rheya,bb3,bb 3,all love Interests,

Post a Comment

0 Comments