Advertisement

THE NEEDS OF THE MANY | Outer Worlds | #2

THE NEEDS OF THE MANY | Outer Worlds | #2 Today we are taking on that side quest to get medicine for Abernathy, or do we give to to Esther?

Remember to use code SuperSpanj when purchasing anything on the Epic Store, Cheers.

Check out the Merch:

Want to start your own Multiplayer server? Check out:

Support me on Patreon:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Twitter:
Join me on Discord:
My Steam Workshop:


Contact me via email:
skipheads@gmail.com

My Rig:
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
16GB DDR4 RAM
Nvidia RTX 2070
1TB Intel M.2 Nvme SSD
Windows 10 Pro

Recording software Used:
OBS Studio x64

Videos Edited with:
Sony Vegas 15

spanj,gaming,gameplay,lets play,outer worlds,obsidian,rpg,walkthrough,edgewater,guide,play through,

Post a Comment

0 Comments