Advertisement

treadmill speed drills | running workouts on a treadmill

treadmill speed drills | running workouts on a treadmill running everyday day 915

be a visionary
Shorts:
Shirt:

what's up guys! I wanted to change things up and make a video on treadmill running! my favorite type of treadmill to run on is the curve because I feel like it's most comparable to running outdoors in terms of you needing to be doing more work with your legs. If you're interested in seeing a full speed workout with my speed partner comment below so I can get on that! Hopefully this helps you guys get some ideas on speed and interval training you can incorporate into your running routine.

instagram:
music: get 30 days free for musicbed! seriously go do it they're awesome

song: coconut

iMovie,running everyday,running,vegan runner,vegan athlete,runner,I run everyday,why I run everyday,why I run,I ran everyday for a year,I ran everyday for two years,running results,running transformation,running on a treadmill,treadmill,treadmill running,gymshark,gymshark athlete,gymshark running,curve treadmill,curve,speed treadmill,running speed,running workout,running intervals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments