Advertisement

Wet Corn And A Stuck Combine!

Wet Corn And A Stuck Combine! This video is about wet corn and a stuck combine.


Hi, my name is Paul & I’m Organic Dairy Farmer from Northeast South Dakota. I farm with my younger brother & we milk 50 cows. We are a 3rd generation family farm that farms 326 acres in which we raise corn, oats, alfalfa, soybeans plus we do rotational grazing with our milk cows.

We have been a certified organic dairy since November of 2006 & we take a lot of pride in what we do & strive to produce the highest quality products that we can.

I hope I can teach you a little bit of something about organic farming also in process maybe have a little fun along the way. Don’t be afraid to think outside they box!





wet corn and a stuck combine,organic dairy farms farming farmers agriculture southdakota tractors,newholland johndeere peopleblogs farmwork farmlife cows animals milk food,newhollandcombines stuckcombines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments