Advertisement

WHAT I SPEND IN A WEEK as a COLLEGE STUDENT

WHAT I SPEND IN A WEEK as a COLLEGE STUDENT Hopped on the bandwagon and filmed a What I Spend in a Week as a college student! Also included a fun Trader Joe's grocery haul in this video too. Hope you guys enjoyed. Keep in mind I am aware and very thankful that as an influencer I have deals with local businesses in exchange for free promotion but I still thought it would be fun to film and upload this video! Enjoy.

For Business and Promotional Inquiries:
danielle@beaufreshmedia.com

SHOP GALS ON THE GO MERCH HERE:
GALS ON THE GO PODCAST:
or on iTunes:

Daily Planner I Use:

MY OFFICIAL LINKS
♥Instagram:
♥Twitter:
♥Snapchat: themakeupbyd
♥Spotify:
♥Facebook:
♥Soundcloud:
♥Pinterest:
♥Tumblr:

FTC: This video was not sponsored :)

what i spend in a week,what i spend in a week as a 21 year old,what i spend in a week as a college student,spend in a week,college vlog,week in my life,college week in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments