Advertisement

Why go to gym?

Why go to gym? I hate gyms. I’ve never been to one and I usually don’t recommend going there.
I recommend starting small and making your fitness progress automatic. How? Check my guide here.
However, there’s one reason to go to a gym.
Safety.
When you go to a gym, there will be other people around you who have decent knowledge about human body and can help you if the proverbial excrement hits the proverbial fan.
Like it happened to me a couple of days ago.
I did a workout that was harder than my usual one and nearly fainted (either from low blood pressure or low oxygen or low blood sugar). Most of people would find this experience pretty worrisome and for that reason I recommend: 1) never pushing yourself too hard; 2) if you are going to push yourself, do so cautiously and in a safe environment. A gym can be a pretty safe environment.
This is why I hate gyms, but in some cases, they are the safest place for your to work out.
If you’re concerned about your body condition as it relates to exercise, first, talk to your doctor about it. If he gives you an OK, then you might want to learn the correct exercise movements at a gym and then do them in the comfort of your home, whenever you like.

fitness,workout,beginner fitness,gyms,workout safety,

Post a Comment

0 Comments