Advertisement

A Christmas Week In The Life Of A Primary School Teacher

A Christmas Week In The Life Of A Primary School Teacher It's Christmas! This video gives a clearer insight into the chaos of the weeks before Christmas in school and that teachers don't just 'watch films'. I even lost my voice in this one which made the week just that more challenging.

#christmas #teachervlog #primaryschool

See what I got my class for Christmas HERE:

See my classroom tour here:



---------------------------------------

Don't forget to subscribe for more content:

---------------------------------------
Follow my other social platforms:
Instagram:
Facebook:


Send me something teacher/ travel related to potentially review or mention:
Address:
Thomas Blakemore
Dubai
PO Box 334022


-----Music (Non-copyright) -----

primary teacher,primary school,teacher vlog,Christmas,Christmas vlog,Christmas in school,christmas teacher,christmas teacher gifts,day in the life of a teacher,Dubai Teacher,A week in the life of a teacher,elementary school,elementary teacher,Year 3 teacher,teacher tips,education youtube,school,classroom management,tips for new teachers,classroom,teacher vlogger,classroom vlog,new teacher tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments