Advertisement

Art lesson #5 || how to paint a colorful bird sitting on a brunch

Art lesson #5 || how to paint a colorful bird sitting on a brunch Hi
I am biswanath Paul. welcome to my YouTube channel easy paint with biswanath

About this video - hey friends, today i will show you how to paint a colorful bird sitting on a brunch. a beautiful bird sitting on a brunch of a tree. this is a tutorial video for art students and beginners. i made this painting are very easy and simply. i hope its very helpful for beginners. so please watch the full video and subscribe my channel for more videos. Thank you so much for watching
my whats up number - +917477576161

My other channel (clay crafts) -

To know about my colors in hindi -

The color I am used -

How I made this color at my home -

Best brushes for beginners -

best paper for drawing and painting -


How to mix colors -

Made a perfect painting board like a canvas -

my facebook page link -

ART, DRAWING, PAINTING, BANGLA PAINTING, BENGALI DRAWING, birds painting, beautiful bird painting, how to paint a bird, bird drawing, colorful bird painting, colorful bird drawing, how to draw a bird, bird sitting on a tree, bird painting for kids, bird painting for beginners, easy bird painting, simple bird painting, birds in a beautiful nature,

ART,DRAWING,PAINTING,BANGLA PAINTING,BENGALI DRAWING,birds painting,beautiful bird painting,how to paint a bird,bird drawing,colorful bird painting,colorful bird drawing,how to draw a bird,bird sitting on a tree,bird painting for kids,bird painting for beginners,easy bird painting,simple bird painting,birds in a beautiful nature,easy paint with biswanath,

Post a Comment

0 Comments