Advertisement

Blogmas 2019⎮Day 9: Bags I've Sold and Why!

Blogmas 2019⎮Day 9: Bags I've Sold and Why! All the bags and SLGs I've sold recently, including 2 I am thinking of selling!
#Vlogmas2019 #LuxeCommunity

LV LE Zippy Coin Purse Kabuki Stickers
LV vernis clemence wallet, magenta
LV speedy 35 bandoliere
LV monogram artsy gm
Gucci marmont super mini
Balenciaga city
Louboutin Iriza Gold Luminor
Gucci soho disco, peonia flower
Balenciaga work, vermillion

Sign up and shop through Rakuten (formerly Ebates) and earn cash back on almost all online purchases:

==
Top: Forever 21+
Lipstick: Pat McGrath Full Panic

Connect with me!
Twitter: keikobeautynyc
Instagram: keikobeautynyc
For business inquiries please contact me via email at KeikoBeautyYT@gmail.com

Camera: Canon G7X

I do not own the rights to the music used in the intro and outro. behrmusic owns all rights and licensure to the music. Please contact for more information.

==

FTC: This is not a sponsored video.

pat mcgrath full panic,bags ive sold and why,vlogmas 2019,blogmas 2019,keikobeauty,luxury bags ive sold and why,selling designer bags,selling designer SLGs,louis vuitton zcp,louis vuiton clemence vernis,palm springs mini backpack,speedy 35,balenciaga city,louboutin iriza gold luminor,gucci soho disco peonia flower,balenciaga work tote,artsy gm,gucci super mini,why i sell bags,how i sell bags,curating my collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments