Advertisement

Bounce-O-Matic | building fundamentals | Satisfactory 2

Bounce-O-Matic | building fundamentals | Satisfactory 2 Tilted jump pads, horizontal and freeform vertical travel, Test 1
They don’t seem to behave consistently but they can be fudged. On the flat this system is reliable. Going up I set up a backboard each time to work out where next and haven’t done standard spacing yet. Don’t bother with a ramp, instead begin with a conveyor, it seems to be the best way to control all the variables you bring with you into the system. I designed this thinking blades make a difference and if I don’t wear blades I miss the third last pad, but then my friend and I did tests controlling for speed and direction and footwear and couldn’t pin down the difference. Maybe a bit of random has been built in to make them seem more natural and we wondered about latency too. Max jump distance is 10 foundations, pads and poles are spaced at 9 and centred between.
Uploaded Apr 12, 2019

Advanced,Building,Jump pad,Vertical,Horizontal,Hinteregions,Conveyor pole,Tilted jump pad,Tilted,Jump,Forward,Satisfactory,Factory,Game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments