Advertisement

Christmas Holiday Home Tour || Simple & Cozy Decor Inspiration

Christmas Holiday Home Tour || Simple & Cozy Decor Inspiration It's the day after Thanksgiving...so that means it's time to decorate for Christmas, right? At least, if you haven't already done so! Today I'm taking you on a short holiday home tour, showing you our simple and cozy Christmas decor.

LINKS I MENTIONED ::
-Fall Decor Tour Video:
-Homeschool Organization Tour Video:
-Christmas Book List Video:
-Christmas Book List on the Blog:
-Advent Books for the Whole Family:
-DIY Jesse Tree Hanger:
-Paper Advent Paper Countdown:


MORE LINKS YOU'LL LOVE

Black Friday Deals ::

Gift Guides ::

Instant Pot Page ::

My cookbook ::

Visit the Blog ::

Shop My Amazon Favorites ::

Find Me on Instagram :: www.instagram.com/thispilgrimlife

Find Me on Facebook :: www.facebook.com/thispilgrimlife

Sign up for my newsletter for recipe ideas & inspiration ::

8-19-19,12-30-18,MJAdventuring,

Post a Comment

0 Comments