Advertisement

Christmas Market | Gilles at the Grounds, 15th December

Christmas Market | Gilles at the Grounds, 15th December I spent most of my yesterday at Gilles at the Grounds, which is a popular craft market in Adelaide that is held every month. Being the busiest time of the year for my business, I have made an effort to attend as many markets as I could manage leading up to Christmas, and this one marks the last of the season. I recently purchased a new camera so I finally have HD 60fps filming capabilities, so a majority of this footage is from me just messing around with my new gadget, and trying to get a feel for it. I hope you enjoy!

If you want to know more about my business, here is a link to an old video where I explain how it all started

You can also shop online at

Music:
'Mood Provider' (Full Mixtape) by Flamingosis
www.flamingosis.com
www.soundcloud.com/flamingosis
www.flamingosis1.bandcamp.com
www.instagram.com/flamingosis

lush,diy,beauty,haul,bath,bomb,demo,bubbles,bar,allthingslushuk,buzzbeauty,how,to,make,

Post a Comment

0 Comments