Advertisement

Diet Shrimpcomp - Interlude

Diet Shrimpcomp - Interlude Hi everybody! As you probably noticed by no this week is a bit different! To be quite honest, I just got overwhelmed this week. My regular job demanded a ton of my attention this week, and getting the merch off the ground was mind-numbingly time-consuming. But I'm glad it's done! Hopefully next week won't be quite so busy so I can actually do what I want editing-wise, but I'm still very happy with the way both videos turned out. No premiere this week - sorry, I'm just totally exhausted!

Papa Waffles edit available here! It might be a bit heavy for some, and there is no Thurston so fair warning!

Merch is ready!


I'm also making transparencies of any "art" I personally do so that you can print your own stickers, etc. for nothing but the manufacturing cost ;-)

Thanks to Troo Poet for letting me use your music!


Music by timestamp: (I need help on a few haha)
0, 1:51, 3:52, 4:16, 4:39 Troo Poet - No Hook Da Intro
0:45 The Bilinda Butchers - Half Open
1:05 ?
1:12 Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
1:25 Ice Cube - Today Was a Good Day
1:37 You’ll Never Get To Heaven - You’ve Got the Sun
1:44 Bethany Curve - Ann Illusion
2:06 Korn - Falling Away From Me
2:13 Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
3:07 July Skies?
4:03 Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
4:20 No idea!!
4:26 Acid Horses - No Name
4:33 ?

No VG mystery music this week :-( It turned out to be one of the busiest weeks of my life, so I'm shocked that I even got a video out haha 😂

You can find a playlist of our favorite music I'll be updating by clicking

Please show the artist some love! He is brilliant!

Check out our other social media for regular goofing off and a whole lot o' shrimping! (Thats a fancy word for a kitty tantrum in Thurstyworld :-) You can also find music and other video details further down.
Instagram:
Twitter:
TikTok:

If you like our stuff, we have a crypto tip jar in the about section of the channel. No pressure, just an option. Thank you! ❤️

Interlude

Post a Comment

0 Comments