Advertisement

Editing pictures and LYING | N E W Claropsyche Real Fantasy palette

Editing pictures and LYING | N E W Claropsyche Real Fantasy palette 5:25 is the start of this VENTi latte

Another one within a week?? WOW!
The Claropsyche palettes are very dear to my heart for some reason, they just remind me of why I fell in love with makeup, I never have to overthink with them. I apologize if my opinion on the palette seems very biased, all in all, the quality, pigmentation, longevity and versatility is there. Wow, wish I could've just said that in the video. Anyway, lemme know how you feel about everything else! Enjoy :)


KIKAY JEWELRY:


IG:


COLOURPOP CODE: "5antoinette"


MUSIC:
LAKEY INSPIRED
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -


Outro: La Madrague by Brigitte Bardot but sped up

*For inquiries for Youtube, Instagram, etc. please contact me here: tumminiaanti@gmail.com

palette

Post a Comment

0 Comments