Advertisement

Finals aren't over...But I Decided to Get Cute Anyways! | Vlogmas Day 14 || BrelynnBarbie

Finals aren't over...But I Decided to Get Cute Anyways! | Vlogmas Day 14 || BrelynnBarbie Finals aren't over...But I Decided to Get Cute Anyways! | Vlogmas Day 14 || BrelynnBarbie
♡ Read Me For Info ♡

Subscribe Here:



SHOP Beauty and Brains Apparel here:





SHOP FABLETICS:
Blue Hustle 2-Piece Outfit:
Black Cherry: Vision 2-Piece Outfit:

Follow Me :)

INSTAGRAM: @BrelynnBarbie



MY YOUTUBE INSTAGRAM: @BeautyandBrains_5





TWITTER: @BrelynnBarbie





FACEBOOK: @BrelynnBarbie





BEAUTY AND BRAINS IG: @BeautyandBrains





#BrelynnBarbie





FAQ:

-CAMERA I USE NOW: Canon-EOS M50:

-I am a second year Masters student at NC State University, receiving my MR in Physiology. #GradBae

-I graduated from Spelman College with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology on the Pre-Medicine track.

-My freshman year videos were filmed with an iPhone 6.

-PAST cameras used: Sony SLT-A33, Canon Powershot G5X, or the Canon Powershot G7X

-I previously edited my videos with Filmora Wondershare Video Editor Pro

-I know edit with iMovie with the help of Keynote for graphic effects

-I call my subscribers "Double Majors" because they "major" in both Beauty and Brains!

#BeautyandBrains #BeautyandBrains5





Who really reads my description box?

If so, comment:

mad grrrr

SUBSCRIBE and turn on your POST NOTIFICATIONS (the bell next to the subscribe button) then comment below "Post Notification Gang!" with your @ name and I will shout you out in a future video!



Follow @BeautyandBrains_5 to stay up to date on my new uploads, and to interact with me for Q&As, polls and more!



Remember to live everyday to the fullest because you only live once.

Thank you so much for watching!

Mwahhhhhhh!

-Brelynn





For business and sponsorship opportunities please contact

my BUSINESS EMAIL – BrelynnHunt@yahoo.com

BrelynnBarbie,grad school vlog,college vlog,college vlogger,Brelynn Barbie,Beautyandbrains5,beauty and brains 5,black women vlogger,vlog,pre med vlogs,road to medical school,finals week,finals vlog,vlogmas,birthday vlog,follow me around,christmas vlog,holiday vlog,out with friends vlog,girl time vlog,a day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments